Saturday, September 8, 2012

First Days of School!

So as you may, or may not, already know--I'm a kindergartner now.  I am 5, after all (even though I like to tell people that I'm pretending to be 6).


The first day of school was a nice sunny one and even though I wanted to wear pants, Mumma convinced me to wear my cute, pink, corduroy skirt... something about corduroy being THE back to school fabric.  Whatever.  Of course, I had to add my own flair with my sparkly headband.

I even picked out a new backpack for this year.  My little owl one wasn't big enough to carry all the homework I'm sure we'll get!  Do you know Skippyjon Jones?  He's pretty awesome... look it up.


Mumma brought me to school the first day, but on the second day, the BEST thing happened... I got to take the BUS!!  I take it every day now.  Did I mention I'm 5?

Vilee came out with Mumma and I to wait.  She was having a bad-hair moment.


We played a game to see who could see the bus coming around the corner first... I probably won.  See it?!


I was so excited to ride that big bus that Mumma had to pull me back for a hug and a kiss!  I'm so brave that I jumped right on and grabbed a seat.... no big deal.

 
 
Pretty soon I start full days and I'll get to ride this bus a whole lot more-- I'm pretty excited about that.
 
Did I mention that I'm 5?
 
xoxo
Big Girl - Ayda Sue


No comments: