Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Baking with Mama

Last week, Mimi and her friend Shane (not Uncle Shane but photographer Shane) came over for lunch. I guess they're writing some story about me and Mama and her stromboli recipe for Bangor Metro magazine. Shane got some fun photos of me and even showed me how to use the camera!

This is me posing as a serious model.

And this is me as my regular goofy self.

Mama and I made two strombolis for lunch -- one with meat in it and one with veggies. I got to help stretch out the dough...

And I even snuck some pieces of it when no one was looking. Don't tell!

I thought the prosciutto was really really stinky. Mama made me put it in the stromboli anyway. What is she...nuts?

They actually turned out to be really yummy -- and I think it was because I was such a good helper. Mama and I make a good team.

No comments: