Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A Project With Daddy

The other day Daddy went to Lowes and brought me home this special kit. It says it's for kids 5 and up to build... but I knew better. I was ALL over it!
So after dinner Sunday night, Dada and I set to work on my very own pirate periscope!

First we laid out all the pieces...


... then we started to stick 'em together. Daddy started the nails for me, and then set me loose. Does he look scared to you?


I don't know why he would. I'm an awesome hammerer. See?



I was very patient and even took safety seriously (kinda).


I even let Daddy help a little!


The last thing to go into this project was my absolute favorite part- STICKERS!


I had to try it out, of course, as soon as we were done- and guess what? It works!


CHEESE!


I know I usually give Daddy a hard time, but he really is the best!

xoxo
ASES

2 comments:

mimi said...

I love the "serious" safety glasses photo!

Anonymous said...

What a cool, fun project to do with daddy!! I think someday he is going to teach you to build houses, or maybe even skyscrapers!!!