Thursday, February 18, 2010

Rock Star

A little while ago Mumma and I were driving to go see Mimi at work, when a masterful piece of music burst onto the radio. I was so taken, that I demanded Mumma 'Turn it up!'

And that is when the magic began...



For those of you not versed in either Rocky III or lyrics by the band Survivor, the words to this little ditty are as follows: Eye of the tiger, the thrill of the fight! Rising up to the challenge of our rivals.
I think this speaks volumes about my arduous 2.5 years on this planet, don't you?

And then of course, just to top off my little performance here, I've given you all a taste of my Christina Aguilera trills.



American Idol- Here. I. Come!

xoxo Tiny Rock Star

6 comments:

mimi said...

that. is. awesome.

Lisa said...

I'd rather watch her sing than American Idol any day!!

Anonymous said...

AAAWWWWWWW! She would have my vote on American Idol any day! :) ~Jamie

Anonymous said...

Amazing! Who knew? And why THAT song? She seems so grown up, though! She is an enigma. An old soul.
A. Sal

Wade said...

"This video is currently not available. Please try again later."

Boooooooo.

Wade said...

Works now.

Greatness. You can't teach talent like that.