Thursday, February 4, 2010

Mama's Birthday

Mama had a birthday party on Tuedsay night at this new restaurant in Bangor. Mimi and Alyssa planned it for her -- nice girls! I wore my pretty sunflower dress for the occasion.


I decided to bring my art project from daycare that day to dinner, incase there wasn't entertainment. The groundhog goes up and down!


We had cupcakes for desert and I helped Mama blow out the candles!


All in all I have to say I was a very good girl. I showed people my dance moves, my new Dora watch, and was very polite saying "excuse me" when I wanted to interrupt a conversation. I'm growin' up I guess....

Ayda.

1 comment:

mumma said...

you were kind of a good girl... mama didn't really get to enjoy her party too much b/c she was chasing you around. but you are
2. and you did have a grumpy day. i still love you :)

xoxo