Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Arts n' Crafts

Last night Papa and I worked on an arts n' crafts project. We put together a birdhouse! Papa cut out all the pieces and helped me pound in the nails. He left the gluing up to me and I did a really good job! I wore my handy Home Depo smock so I wouldn't get any glue on my clothes. I'm responsible.


We put all the pieces together and then we had to let it dry. I was bummed because I wanted to start painting my birdhouse green. Papa said that I could go over to his house after daycare today and Nana would have all sorts of paints set up for me to use. This is exciting! Once I'm done paintin' it I'm gonna put some hay in it and Papa is going to put on the roof. Then Daddy is going to hang it outside where I can see it from a window.

I think it'll make a good house for a little birdie. Check out my nail poundin' skills. Papa pounds those nails in so hard and it's really LOUD! When I cover my ears like this Daddy says I remind him of Mimi. I wonder why....?

1 comment:

Jared Wade said...

Hammer Time. (Get it? From the 90s? The rapper? Whatever. It's all I got.)

Nice smock. I want one.