Monday, December 7, 2009

Shoppin' and stuff

Every year about this time, Mama and Mimi go shoppin' with Papa to help him pick out Christmas presents for Nana. What they buy is a big surprise so I'm not supposed to say anything to her. Shhhh!

The day starts out with breakfast. We went to the Stone Cafe in Veazie for some good eats. I was snuggly with Mama. I brought along Spots the leopard and carried him around ALL DAY!

I spent Saturday night at Nana and Papa's house cause everyone else was going to holiday parties. No big deal. Nana, Papa and I had fun! On Sunday I helped them decorate their Christmas Tree!

I spent hours puttin' decorations on the tree. Some of the branches had four decorations on 'em. I'm short, so all of the decorations are at the bottom. I like it that way.

It was HARD work. I had to take a break every now and then...


xoxo ayda sue who

No comments: