Thursday, December 10, 2009

A little more Thanksgiving fun

I wanted to finish telling everyone about my trip to New York over Thanksgiving, and I think these photos really sum it all up. You know what they say, "A pictures worth..." well I'm not really sure what these are worth. You can be the judge. But here are some things I did, anyway.

I opened presents with Baba, G.G, Grandma and Grandpa. This happens to be me and G.G. at her house on Turkey Day. She gave me my new best friend, Scout! I just love him!



I taught my baby cousin Morgan how to use the potty...

... I don't think she was really paying attention.

I went to the farm with Grandma and Grandpa and saw lots of animals and played on this tractor, and a fire truck, and a great playground!


I took a quick trip to Mexico...


... and was put in prison there.



Just kidding on that last one. But I think maybe Daddy went South of the Border one night... he seemed awful tired! It must have been something he ate.

xoxo A.S.E.S

No comments: