Monday, December 14, 2009

Rangeley!

We went to Rangeley, Maine this past weekend to stay in a cabin. Me, Mumma, Daddy, Nana, Papa, Mimi, and Mimi's friend Annie had a great time! Here are some photos from our ski trip...

When you go outside in the winter you need the right gear. I have a great purple snowsuit. I got some serious finger sucking in before I had to put my mittens on.

These are my bunny boots! Aren't they the cutest?

Mimi let me stand on her skis to "pretend" -- I hope I get to try some skis out on my own this winter!

I love riding in my little red sled...and I only fell out of it once!

I thought I'd give Nana a break and pull her around for a while.

Here we all are inside the yurt that serves as a lodge for cross country skiers and sledders like me! I was pooped after the hour and a half hike so we went home to have some rockaroni and a nappy.

xo ayda.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg her snow outfit is killing me! LOL! Seriously this site makes me smile ear to ear every time i am on here! love you all!

xopammy