Thursday, October 8, 2009

Part One: Family Fun in the Fall!

So last weekend Mama, Daddy, and I had a super fun Saturday. It was kinda cloudy out, but we didn't let that stop us from having a good time!

One of the very best parts (according to me) was getting to go to McDonald's for ice cream and play time.

I had the whhhhooooole playground to myself, so Mama and Daddy said I could go where ever I wanted! Can you believe that?! Don't they know I'm only 2 1/2? As soon as Daddy set my feet on the ground, I was off and running! I climbed alllllll the way to the top of this big thing! Daddy couldn't even reach the car I was playing in! That made Mama a little nervous....



.... so she sent him up to get me.



It was like a maze up in there. Daddy helped me find the slide and we went down it together- twice!



I hope Papa can build me one of these in my room for Christmas.
'Oh my gosh!'* that would be so awesome!

Stay tuned for part 2 of our fun Saturday!

xoxo Ayda Sue Ellen

* Ayda has been saying 'Oh my God' and 'Oh my gosh' ALOT lately! I'm not sure where she gets it from, but it seems so adult that we can't help smirking when we hear it. We've all been encouraging her to adopt 'gosh' or 'goodness' but being 2 1/2, she doesn't really know the difference. She's so grown up!

No comments: