Monday, September 28, 2009

Common Ground Fair

On Saturday we all went to the Common Ground Fair! It's where hippies hang out and learn about farming and stuff. Check out the weird fish I got painted on my face. I wore my overalls to fit in. Mama and Daddy also brought my wagon for me to ride in, which was a WICKED good idea.


Look at me! I'm standing on a big pile of hay gettin' ready to jump! I was so excited. Daddy and I waited our turn in line an Daddy held my hand while I jumped, just in case. It was awesome!


I wasn't even scared of the goats and sheep! Can you believe it!? I saw one silly ol' sheep get his hoofs cut. He freaked out and fell off his stand! I couldn't get over it. I also saw a baby cow and a baby goat and lots of bunnies and chickens. So much fun!

2 comments:

mama said...

if you remember right, you asked for a fish, but the lady painted you a whale. funny looking-yes. fish-not quite.

Mimi said...

OH! that's what that added appendage is! water through the blowhole! that's one lousy whale...