Thursday, October 22, 2009

Jungle Woman

I couldn't really get Ayda to stop being a ham-bone long enough to get a great picture... so typical, but I thought I'd post these two silly ones up of her in her new dress Pam (my best friend since kindergarten) gave to Ayda the last time she came to visit.



Very Jane of the Jungle, no?
Do excuse the crazy pony action- we're growing out those pesky bangs and our styling options are limited these days.
It's still a little long on her... but that just means Ayda Sue will be able to wear it for an extra couple of months.

Thanks Pammy!

(and yes aunt Sally, we're STILL working on getting a picture of your pretty dress :)

-jenn

2 comments:

Mimi said...

she's a hambone alright! she blends in well with your furniture :)

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! I love it! Thanks for posting this Jennie Head! xo P