Thursday, September 3, 2009

Scarecrow

Nana and Papa have a new friend at their house...a scarecrow! Isn't he the cutest?


He just stands in their garden all day long. I don't know why he's called a scarecrow -- he's not at all scary...see? I can poke him in his face and he doesn't even care!


There is something sketchy about this scarecrow, though. He moves! Actually, he hides. Everyday this silly ol' scarecrow hops out of the garden and wanders around the yard. Nana and Papa are continuously losing him so they need me to help them locate their runaway. One time he was in Nana's garden. Another time he was hiding in some bushes. He doesn't hide that well 'cause I always find him. Good thing Nana and Papa have me around!


Check me out 'coppin attitude for the camera. I wanna be America's Next Top Baby Model...

No comments: