Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sleepover

By Aunt Mimi

This past Sunday night I had the distinct pleasure of sleeping over Ayda's house. Jenn and John were at a show in N.H. The last time I tried to sleepover with Ayda she wanted to stay at Nana and Papa's house. This time was different.

We took a bath at Nana's house and Ayda put on her new pj's that Nana made. Oops! They were TOO SMALL! Who knew our little peanut had grown so much. We had to change out of them when we got home because Ayda was pulling at the neck. Uncomfy! We read a few books and Ayda went to bed ever so sweetly.

I decided to let her sleep as long as she wanted to. When she is woken up in the morning she tends to be a little monster. At 7:30 am she stirred and I went in to get her. The first things out of her mouth: "Mama's not here. She's workin'." To which I said, "Yeah, but Mimi's here!" and I got a big hug and an "I love you Mimi!"

Aww.

No comments: