Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Pixie Ball Extravaganza!

Last weekend I went to the most amazing event!
It was called The Pixie Ball. Mama and Nana took me and we had so much fun! There was cake and punch, dancing and socializing, and even bracelet and flower crown making!



My friend Lily was there too. She looked just like Tinkerbell!
Here we are together.



I never knew there were soo many pixies living right here in Orono. The King and Queen of the Pixies even made an appearance!



During the party we had a Pixie Promenade where all the little Pixies would, one by one, curtsy to the Pixie King after having their names read off and their magical powers noted.
My magical power- in case you didn't already know- is peeing on the potty.
At first I was a little nervous about going up and seeing the king- he is royalty, after all! But once I saw Lily do such a good job (her curtsy really is divine)



I just couldn't resist taking center stage. I even let go of Mama's hand and although I couldn't quite muster a curtsy, I gave that 'ol king a high-five!

I really loved the dancing... although sometimes my wings kinda got in the way.



Nana made my special Tutu- I really think the pretty ribbons set the whole thing off.

Here are a few more pictures of the grand event...






I can't wait till next year!!

-Little Pixie Ayda

2 comments:

Mimi said...

ayda sue you are such a good dancing pixie! the shoes really make the outfit!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Yes, the cutest cake-eating pixie I have ever seen!!!
A. Sal