Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Searching for Princess Aurora

I have been WAY into watching Sleeping Beauty lately. I just love Princess Aurora! Her beautiful blond hair and her pink dress are to DIE for! And those three fairies are so sweet!

On Monday, Nana, Papa, Uncle Jeff and I went to Princess Aurora's castle in Bucksport! She lives in a place called Fort Knox -- just a half hour drive away! We walked all around that old fort looking for Princess Aurora but she wasn't home. And believe me...I looked! Around every corner, down every damp hallway, and in every room I called out "Princess Aurora! Are you here?" She wasn't. Maybe next time.

It was such a nice day out that we took a picnic. Here is a picture of me pretending to be Princess Aurora waiting for Prince Phillip to come wake me with a kiss....


Here is a picture of Nana pretending to be Sleeping Beauty. I'm going to wake her up!


The flowers were so pretty and yellow!


There are lots of nooks and crannys at Princess Aurora's house...and I didn't see one bed or couch to lay out on. We must have been walking around the dungeon...


We also went on top of this really tall bridge to see the view. It was up REALLY high but I wasn't scared.


Here are some more pictures of our fun day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww- sleeping beuvee! papa makes a dashing prince, btw.

mama

Ashley said...

Your prince is in Utah!