Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Day Bash!

On the 12th I had my fantastic Valentine's Day Ice cream Social! All my daycare friends were there and it was a good ol time!



We all opened our valentines cards and goodies in a big circle, and you know what? My doggie cookies were a big hit! This is what they looked like before Mama put them in their little bags.



Marin loved them the most and I'm glad, we're not as close as we used to be, so it made me happy that she liked my gift to her.
Nana and Papa came to the party too! Once I saw them, I practically forgot Mama and Daddy were even there.... I love my Grandparents :)



Happy Belated Valentines Day!
Ayda XOXO Sue

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

maybe if you spent less time with that max kid you and marin would be back to being bffs....