Friday, February 6, 2009

Baby Sprinkle

Do you know what a baby sprinkle is? I didn't but I sure do now! Mama's friend Jill (my friend Lily's mom) is having a new baby. His name is going to be Wyatt and he's living inside of Jill's belly right now.

A sprinkle is when a Mama already has had a baby but her friends and family want to throw her a party for the next one. She got a zillion presents of baby boy clothes caus all she had were girl clothes that were Lily's.

We played a fun game where we had to guess how big around Jill was and measure it off with paper. Aunt Mimi put hers in my hair. Cute!


And what would a party be without CAKE!? Ooooooh I just love cake! These were especially good. Homemade by Jill's sister Jenn. Mimi AND Mama shared their cake with me. I'm so lucky.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for coming guys!