Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sundays with Daddy

On Sundays, when he doesn't have to work, I get to spend the whole day with Daddy. Just me and him all day- I love it.
We usually go into Mama's work to see her and have lunch, or bring her some coffee. I think her store is one of the neatest places EVER! I think it must be what Disney World is like...
I especially love running in and out of all the tents! I'm pretty sure they're all set up just for me... and they're just my size!
Every time I go in to see Mama, I also make sure I see the moose. Last Sunday Daddy let me sit with the moose and give him hugs. He even has a great big bell around his neck I can ring!



I even know what a moose says... it says, "Moooooooooose!"

xoxo
A.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

i'm glad you have daddy time, little missy. you sure are getting to be a daddy's girl!