Monday, February 23, 2009

Mardi Gras!

Mimi had a Mardi Gras party at her house Sunday night. I have no idea what Mardi Gras is but everyone wore funny masks -- except me. I was NOT interested in putting on the mask Mama got me. Papa and Nana made their own masks -- scary!


Mama had a couple of masks. This one made her look really funny!


I brought my Hoof along just incase Mimi didn't have any good toys to play with. She was horrified. So were her guests....


We ate macaroni and cheese, crab dip, gumbo with rice, and my favorite -- a King Cake! The cake was more like sweet bread with frosting on top. Yummy!


Everyone played Pictionary -- even me! I got to roll the dice and write on the dry erase board. I felt very important. Mimi let me take my beads home! Hooray for Mardi Gras!

ayda sue "catfish" sonnenberg

No comments: