Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Daycare Christmas Party

Tammy and Twila hosted a fabulous holiday party for all of our parents a few days before Christmas. My Mimi, Nana, and Papa came too! We had been practicing our carols for days. I wasn't so excited to sing as I was to dance and I made sure EVERYONE was paying attention to me!



I stood right out front. Riley even put my hair into two very adorable french braids. I decided to do a little interpretative dance near the end of the performance.



Sorry the video is so jumpy. Mimi took it and was laughing hysterically through the whole thing. I don't know what her problem was....she's so rude sometimes!

xo ayda.

2 comments:

Wade said...

What a lil rockstar.

Anonymous said...

she is so rude sometimes! you should hear what she was saying about you behind your back! don't worry- i stood up for you.