Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas!

I feel like I have so much to tell you about Christmas! On Christmas morning everyone came to MY house to open some presents. Mimi gave me these neat-o castinettes! I love the way they sound--and they're good and loud!


When we were done with presents at my house everyone took showers and got dressed. I took a nap. Then it was lunchtime at Nana's house. And LOOK what was waiting for me there! A TOYBOX that Papa made all on his own! I quickly got down to business checking it out. I put stuff in the drawers and pulled the velcro letters off the box and stuck 'em back on. It's gonna hold all my stuff!


This is my great aunt Sally. I love to say her name...Sally Sally Sally. She was my human toy Christmas day and we had a lot of fun!



ho ho ho!
ayda sue

No comments: