Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving!

Hello everyone!

We had Thanksgiving at Nan & Pup's house this year! And we ate a turkey that we raised in our back yard! That sucker was around 24 pounds of yummy goodness :)

Here's who was at Thanksgiving dinner:
Me
Vilee
Mama
Daddy
Nana
Papa
Mimi
Shane
Ian
Roland (Shane's daddy)

Roland is a magician and showed me some magic tricks! We put on a show after lunch and wowed the crowd. When he comes back to our house for Christmas he's going to bring some new tricks for me to try out. I'm pretty good at this magic stuff ya know.

I made special costumes for everyone for Thanksgiving. The girls (and Ian) got Indian headbands and the boys got pilgrim hats and bibs! Here's a funny photo of Uncle Shane and Baby Ian...


Uncle Shane was pretending to be a very serious pilgrim.

It was a nice day out, so Mimi took some photos. Here are some of her favorites...


Christmas will be here before you know it! I'd better start practicing my "good" behavior. I found out that Roland is Santa's cousin! Can you believe it?! 

xo Ayda Sue

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of you all!!
I hope to see Ayda's magic show this weekend when Michael and I come to visit!!!!
A. Sal