Monday, November 12, 2012

Aunt Mimi & Uncle Shane

We had a busy weekend...and it was so much fun!

I had a really good week at school last week, so Mama and Daddy took me out to Texas Roadhouse for dinner to celebrate! It was a special dinner, so Vilee had to stay home. Well, not home, really, but with Mimi and Shane. I got to have my parents ALL to myself with out sharing them with my baby sister. It was awesome.


Vilee here....I didn't want to go to that stinky restaurant ANYWAY, just so you know. I was perfectly happy chillin' with my aunt and uncle. Shane fed me my yummy dinner in baby Ian's high chair (he's too little for it right now....don'cha know!) and Mimi gave me a super bubbly bubble bath. I read a book, played with some toys, and stood up on my own with NO HANDS...thankyouverymuch! I event got to sleep in baby Ian's comfy crib! It was awesome.

Anyway....as I was saying. 

On Sunday, Uncle Shane took me on a date to see a funny play about aliens and zombies. Mimi was worried that I would be afraid but I wasn't! After I had dinner at Mimi and Shane's house and got to watch a video on Mimi's iPad -- my MOST FAVORITE passtime. 

I didn't really want to go home after dinner, so I suggested I clean and dust Mimi's spoon collection. Collecting spoons is really weird, but it was fun trying to guess where each came from. They were REALLY dusty!


And today I don't have to go to school! It's Veterans Day! What an awesome three-day weekend I'm having!

xo Ayda (and Vilee)


No comments: