Monday, November 5, 2012

Halloweenies!

Halloween came and went but not before me and my little "monster" friends (Okay, only G and I were monsters) and I took full advantage of the festivities!


On Saturday Mumma and her friends took us kiddos to Downtown for some trick-or-treating.  It was VERY warm out--so the ghouls and goblins came out of the woodwork!  It was too crowded for us, so we split.

Vilee slept for most of the trick-or-treating, but she was a ladybug--see?


Later that day we decided to carve our pumpkins with Pup, cause he's the best at it.  I scooped all the guts out and the babies helped...


.... kinda.


The pumpkins were pretty spooky once we lit them all up.  And some came out looking a little familiar... hmmmm.



Happy Halloween Everybody!

-xoxAxox


No comments: