Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Birthday Paaaaaaarty!

So Sunday was the party I'd been waiting all week for... my 'friends' party.  It was at this most awesomest place called The Old Town Bowling Lanes.  Amazing.

We got there a little early so that Mumma, Nana, Papa, Daddy (and Vi), and I could set up before my friends arrived.  We got our pirate garb on (Did I mention that this was a PIRATE bowling party?  Would you really expect anything less?!)

but the mustache tickled so much that I had Pup paint me a new one... along with a few oozy, bloody, nasty scars--of course.  And a star for good measure.

Violet managed to keep her mustache on by sticking a pippy in front of it.

A bunch of my friends came to help my celebrate and we had pizza for dinner!

Even my cousin Lexxy came... she has pretty curly, yellow, hair that I love.

We did some serious bowling to work up our appetites.  Nice form, huh?

And when that failed to wear us out, G and I had a push-up contest!  I'm not sure who won... we'll call it a tie, I guess.

There were some other games to play there too... other than bowling, I mean.  We really loved to play this shooting one.

After pizza, it was on to cake!  Mumma made me this pirate cake.  It was 'rainbow' cake and it was YUMMY!

My friends even brought me presents.  I opened my friend Lily's gift first, and found these keys inside... Mumma thought the Chandlers bought me a car, but no such luck.  Maybe next year!

This party was so much fun... I can't believe I have to wait a whole year for my next one.  Maybe Violet will want to bowl for her birthday!  I'd better start talking her into it now.

xoxo Ayda

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, looks like it was a really fun party!!
A. Sal

Mimi said...

My favorite part was the push up contest....