Sunday, May 6, 2012

Ayda's Family Birthday Party

Hey Guys! I turned 5 this week and guess what? I'm having 3 parties! One at school, one with my family, and one with my friends. I am SO lucky. Mimi brought her new camera to my family birthday party on Friday night and took some photos to document my awesome party. This year I'm going for a Pirate theme...check out this awesome cake Mumma made!


I love blowing out candles...


I was so excited to open my presents! I especially liked the one Mimi and Shane got me. I had said I wanted the movie Rattatouie, and was so happy they got me a copy!


My favorite gift of all, though, was the promise that Mumma and Daddy were going to get me my very own kittens! I went to pick them out yesterday and I get to take them home on Wednesday! I can't wait to tell you all about them. Mumma found me this little doll that looks just like me holding a kitten and gave it to me as a present. I had the BEST birthday ever!

No comments: