Thursday, June 2, 2011

Jordan Pond House


This past weekend Nana, Pup, and I went camping in Bar Harbor. Melanie and Shane came down on Sunday and we all went to the Jordan Pond House -- the only restaurant in Acadia National Park. Know what they are famous for? POPOVERS! I had never had one before but since I like bread so much, everyone was sure I'd love them. And I did! Put a little butter on those babies and down the hatch!


Here is a photo of me balancing my spoon on my nose. Just another one of my hidden talents.

After lunch we all took a walk on the carriage roads. I even got to walk Miles the Chihuahua. I was a good sport and didn't make anyone carry me along our hike.

Melanie told me that there was probably a troll that lived under this pretty rock bridge. I was very nervous about it! When we got there the troll was gone...probably took a vacation over the long holiday weekend.

No comments: