Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Throwing rocks in the ocean...

This past Sunday I went on a road trip with Mimi and her friend Krista. We had brunch at our favorite place in Ellsworth, Riverside Cafe, and I was a big girl and used the potty there! Mumma and Daddy tell me that if I start being a big girl and wear undies instead of diapers I can have a baby sister! I'm trying real hard. My pull ups have Cinderella on them -- Cinderella wears big girl undies, too.

ANYWAY! After breakfast we went to the beach to throw rocks in the ocean. It's only my FAVORITE thing to do. It was pretty cold out but I didn't care. After we took a walk (well, I was in my stroller) around town. There weren't a lot of places open but there were a few. I was a good girl and didn't reach out to touch stuff. I told Mimi when I wanted a closer look at something and she pushed me over to it. Teamwork!

Krista bought me a cup of chocolate ice cream at Ben & Bill's. It was SO GOOD. Chocolate is my favorite. Here are some photos of the afternoon...

Sweet leggings...

Ice cream never looked so good.

BIIIIIG bite.

Me n' Mimi.

Cutest thing ever...

3 comments:

mommy said...

hmmmm... interesting. i think maybe mimi put that idea of a baby sister in your head- NOT your mama and daddy!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering about that...
Aunt Sal

Mimi said...

whatev....you were using the baby-sister-for-undies too. get on that will ya?