Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween

My family is so silly! Mama, Dada, Mimi, and Uncle Jeff went to a Halloween party on Friday night while I stayed at Nana and Papa's house. I thought they looked so funny!


Mimi dressed up as OctoMom -- whoever THAT is! I was more excited about all the BABIES she was carrying around. Mimi promised to give me one when she was done with her costume. Hooray!


Just look at my Daddy! I knew exactly who he was pretending to be! I really like his hair squiggle. Mama made his shirt and dyed a pair of his white socks yellow to match. She's so smart!

Even though I didn't get to go to the grown-up party, I did have some spooky fun! On Friday Mama and I went Trick-or-Treating with my friends at daycare. I dressed up like a China Doll, or at least that's what Mama said. I told everyone I was Princess Mulan! That sounded like more fun.
Here's a picture of Marin and I before we took off to collect our loot.



Later that day, Nana and Mama took me to the new Public Library in town for the party there. I got to go on a hay ride with a vampire bride....



... and pet a friendly purple spider. Isn't he cute?!



I think I really love Halloween. Now if I could just figure out where Mama stashed all my candy!

xoxo Ayda Boo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All the costumes are great!
Ayda, you look so much like your dada in the Charlie Brown picture!!
Aunt Sal