Monday, August 3, 2009

Another Cute Conversation....

Ayda, Jenn, and I had a picnic lunch today in Pickering Square. We decided to go to Dunkin' Donuts and pick up a coffee for John and deliver it to him at work. Here's the conversation in the car on the way....I don't know how it all got started but it was hilarious where it ended.

JENN: Ayda -- you have a big mouth!

AYDA: I don't have a big mouth! I have a tiny mouth!

MIMI: Ayda, do I have a big mouth? (Mimi proceeds to open her mouth as wide as it will go)

AYDA: Oh God, it's BIG!

JENN and MIMI: (hysterical laughter)

Out of the mouths of babes.....

1 comment:

MimiS. said...

Jenn- because I can't get enough grandkid pictures each week - I have now taken to stealing upon others' sites to get my "fix". I am glad the name of Mimi is being upheld in your family as well. I could always relate to Melanie and her crazy ways.
Adorable little girl you are raising Jenn. With a mother right -next door....ahhh- my idea of Heaven.