Tuesday, November 11, 2008

New Car!

Mama and Dada bought a new car this weekend to take the place of the Saab. They drove all the way down to Portland for this beauty. It's a gangster car and I love it. On Sunday while Mama was working, Daddy and I detailed every inch of this sucker. I helped. Daddy gave me a cloth and I wiped the back of the front seats and dusted. I love being a big girl! I even know how to put the keys in the ignition. What I don't know how to do is turn off the alarm after I accidentally turn it on. That was scary!

ayda.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What!? Came to Portland and didn't visit?!! Just had to give you a little grief!
A. Sal.
PS... Glad you got a cool new "gangsta" car!!!

Anonymous said...

oh ayda, you ARE a big girl! thanks for helping daddy make my car pretty.
xoxo
mama