Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Little Miss Thing!

Ayda is turning into a little miss bossy-pants. Now that she can use some words to communicate she tells you exactly what she wants.

For example: if she wants to sit on the couch she will pat the seat with her little hand. If she wants you to sit on the other couch she will point to it. Last night I was playing on the floor with her and got up to leave. Ayda looked at me, pointed to my spot on the floor and said "sit" over and over again. It was so cute I had to comply.

Last night Papa was pulling Ayda around the kitchen on her little bike. After a few go-rounds he collapsed in exhaustion on the living room floor. Ayda, got off her bike, said "PAPA!" and lifted his head to push him up again for more biking fun. She's not mean about it, and has yet to throw a tantrum around me, but she definitely knows what she wants and how to ask for it.

Aunt Mimi.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

trust me when i say, tantrums happen often! we are most certainly entering our 'terrible twos'.
pray for me

jenn
aka mama