Tuesday, September 30, 2008

"Bonkies"


This is a little embarrassing... but Auntie Mimi says I have to let everyone know... because it's another 'first' for me... here goes:

Last night Mama put me on the potty before bed. We do this every night now. Mama strips me down and sits me on there and I always point to the sink and say "tee! tee!" obviously I'm asking for my toothbrush! And Mama knows this so she puts a little dab of toothpaste on there and lets me go to town! I sure do like cleaning my teeth! Anyway, something a little silly happened last night- like I said- for the first time. I went 'bonkies'! For those of you not in the Brooks clan, we also cally this poopy. A loooong, loooong time ago Mimi called this going 'bonkies'. Or so I'm told.
Mama was VERY proud of me and clapped and cheered! I'm not sure what all the fuss was about. I was just upset she wouldn't let me play with it! No fair- it's mine, after all!

xoxo ayda

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

trust me, ayda, you do NOT want to play with your bonkies. yucky! but i am proud of you! yay peanut!

Anonymous said...

If I remember correctly, Mimi called them "bonkies" because of the "bonk" sound they made when they landed in the potty!
Yay Ayda!!! Good girl!!!
A. Sal