Saturday, September 13, 2008

Big Day!

I had a big day today guys!
Mama and Daddy spent Friday night at the coast so Nana and Papa spent the night at MY house that night. On Saturday I got to spend the day at Nana's house. At around noon I started to get a little sleepy. So what did I do? I pulled my sleeping mat out from under the futon in the computer room. Papa put a sheet on it and Mimi laid me down and I was out like a light. I'm such a big girl to know when I'm ready for a nap.
Later on the afternoon I did my first big girl pee pee in my potty! To be honest I didn't really know what was happening -- but Nana showed me what I did and made such a big deal out of it that I felt really special.
I stayed up WAY past my bedtime tonight. Mimi has a friend in town that I am completely ENAMORED with. She's just so...so...INTERESTING! I followed her around all night. I was up until almost 9pm! Holy Moley!

Big Girl Ayda Sue.

No comments: