Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

We went to the Lucerne Inn for Mother's Day again this year. Mama got me this pretty new dress that I simply adored! Aren't we just the cutest little family? Mimi calls us the "Sonnenberg Trio."


This is a photo of four generations. Great Grandma is giving me a sweet kiss! What a nice view of Lucerne Lake huh?


I was getting antsy sitting in my high chair and wanted to walk around. I'm very interested in stairs now-a-days. Mama and Daddy are not so interested....


My sweet Nana!


I just love this dress!



I think I'm going to start walking pretty soon. I'm getting better and better and pulling myself up and holding on to things like coffee tables while taking side steps. I think I'm pretty awesome....

ayda.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think you're pretty awesome too, little monkey!
xoxo