Wednesday, May 7, 2008

It's been a while -- and I'm one-years-old now, btw...


Mimi hasn't made a blog post for a while -- but don't blame her! She has a new job and is moving to Portland soon. But we're not going to talk about that because I don't want to be sad today....

So instead we're going to talk about my first birthday! Yay! Grandma and Grandpa Sonnenberg have been in town for a week to help celebrate. I have been having a lot of fun with them. Daddy got me a red wagon with big tires for my birthday and I love being pulled around in it. It's so much fun and I really like going FAST! A bunch of my favorite people came over for my party including the Lundy's, Kristen, Aunt Sally, the Sumner's, Lily Chandler, and Tammy and Riley!

This box that I'm sitting in was from Nana. She filled it with clothes -- a lot of them she sewed herself! I've been trying them on for size for months now so I'm glad I can finally wear them. But my favorite part of the gift was the box. I just HAD to sit in it.


Mama got me these sunglasses and boy do I need them! My big blue eyes can't take the bright sunlight and I get all squinty!

Daddy and Grandpa put up the railings on the deck and cooked hot dogs and hamburgers for everyone. Papa got me a baby swing and i can't wait to try it out! Grandma Sonnenberg brought lots of presents from my New York family -- I wish they could have been there for the party. I was such a good girl and I had on the prettiest pink dress. I'll have to get Mimi to put up some photos of my beautiful dress....

xo ayda.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

stop growing!