Thursday, November 8, 2007

My friend Lily Mae Chandler


This is my friend Lily. The last time I saw her I was just a newborn. Lily is 16 months old and lives in Veazie with her mom and dad who went to high school with my mom and Aunt Mimi! Small world!

Lily came over to Nana and Papa's house with her mom, her Aunt Jenn and her grandparents -- Mimi and Bampy. We ate Pat's Pizza and played games. Lily really liked me I think. She handed me my toys when I dropped them and gave me lots of good kisses.


Nana noticed at dinner that I am cutting my first tooth. That's why I have been so cranky lately -- nice that someone finally noticed! It's right in the front on the bottom. Mumma tried to look at it this morning but I wouldn't let her. It hurts and I don't want people poking around in my mouth!

-ayda.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at those CHEEEEEKS!!

Mimi said...

ayda looks like she has cheek-mumps...

Anonymous said...

Ayda I had a great time last night we will definitely have to get together more often!! we are so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

She's sitting up, right? So she learned how in like 24 hours!? GENIUS baby!!

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE! -pammy