Sunday, October 28, 2012

Violet Turns One!

Guess what everybody?  I made it through my first year already.  Even though it makes Mumma pretty sad that I'm growing up, I'm pretty excited about all the new things I'm learning how to do!

On Sunday Mumma and Daddy had a party for me at our house.  Grandma and Grandpa were here visiting from New York, Sally came from Portland, and my near-by friends and family came too. 

I had so much fun--mostly because I got to eat alot.  That's my favorite thing, don't cha know.

Mumma made  me these "Vilee-sized" cakes and I got my very own with a candle!


I'm still kinda little to blow them out myself, so Ayda helped me.  Sometimes she's really good at being a big sister... sometimes.

My cake was very yummy...



... so yummy in fact, that most of it made it into my mouth!



Happy Birthday to ME!

xoxo
V.A.S

No comments: