Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Pumpkin Head

What's up, guys? As the third baby in this crazy Brooks family (well, Sonnenberg and Perry family, too) I get a lot of hand-me-downs -- even though my two older cousins are girls!

Aunt Jennie didn't find out if she was having girls or boys...so she got a lot of yellow and green outfits...which I have been wearing without complaint. 

This here is my most FAVORITE outfit. I particularly love it with this pumpkin hat that Nana made me. I'm not sure if you know how crafty my Nana is...but her skills blow me away. I mean...really! Look at this adorable hat! And she makes them in all sorts of veggie and fruit colors. 

Since it is fall, and I am wearing my favorite orange outfit, it seemed only appropriate to don this spectacular hat. Thanks, Nana! 



xo Ian

No comments: