Monday, January 17, 2011

My Friends from the South


These are my friends who live in South Carolina. Baby Charlotte and her mom, Heather. I guess Baby Charlotte isn't going to be a "baby" for much longer. I mean, the last time I saw her this past summer she couldn't even stand up or walk. Now she can! My friends came over for a visit while they were here for Christmas and we played for a bit at Nana and Papa's. Charlotte is really good at sharing toys. I look a little crazy in this picture don't I!?

Charlotte and I both had a little cold when Mimi took this picture, but that didn't stop us from sharing a sweet kiss. I got a new babydoll for Christmas and guess what I named her? CHARLOTTE! She's not as cute as the real Charlotte, but that's ok.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a nice name for your new babydoll!!
Aunt Sal