Wednesday, January 20, 2010

"Sugarmalt"

On Tuesday when I dropped Ayda off at day care she excitedly told me this in the car:

"Mama! I'm gonna show Tammy my Sugar malt!"

I wasn't really sure what this was... so I furrowed my brow and cocked my head to one side.

"My sugarmalt flip, Mama!" and she stuck her arms straight up in the air.

"Ooooh!" I understood now.

Ayda has been working on her somersaults, and although they're kinda floppy and sideways, we've been making a big deal out of her progress at home.

As soon as we got through the door Ayda was shouting to Tammy to watch and putting her head on the floor to 'sugarmalt'. I barely managed to get her on a padded surface before she was throwing herself over.

Silly Monkey.

-Mama

2 comments:

Mimi said...

i love sugarmalt flips! they sound delicious!

Anonymous said...

How about a video of a sugarmalt? Maybe I can learn a thing or two.