Sunday, January 10, 2010

Horse-drawn sleigh ride

Jingle bells! Jingle bells! I went on a sleigh ride through the woods today with Nana, Papa, and Mimi!


These are our horses, Ben and Bill. I did NOT want to get too close to them. They were huge!


These were the other horseys -- equally as huge!


The place we went to was called Leonard's Mills. Papa bought out tickets in the Blacksmith's Shop. They had a stove goin' in there so it was really warm. I spied a Dunkin' Donuts box from across the room and promptly went over to ask the lady if I could have a doughnut. I have good eyesight.

Nana brought some wool blankets and we put them over our legs on the ride. A tree branch brushed against Papa's head and I thought it was funny. It didn't hurt him or anything....


There was this nice covered bridge on the path between the parking lot at the Blacksmith's Shop. I thought it was pretty neat. So did Papa. This is my 'cheeseball' smile.

xoayda.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm so jealous that nana, papa, and mimi got to hang out with you and your cheeseballyness.

xoxomomma

Ashley said...

Horse drawn sleigh looks so dreamy and Norman Rockwell-ish. Wish we were there with you , silly bug!

Loves,

Brady and Marinn