Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Brain Freeze!

I had my first experience with brain freeze -- aka an ice-cream headache this past weekend. We all went out to City Park Grille in Old Town for Great Grandma's 81st birthday dinner. The restaurant didn't have a microwave so Aunt Sally fed me my berries slightly thawed. They were so good I couldn't get enough -- until I got brain freeze. My body froze and my hands shook! Mama and Sally laughed but I didn't think it was funny. Luckily it didn't last very long....

--Ayda.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it was HILARIOUS. i tried to warn you, little muffin! it only lasted for a second... and then you went right back to the spoon for more!

Anonymous said...

Ayda jiggled like Jello! It did look pretty funny!
Aunt Sal

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.