Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My First Ornament


Every year Nana buys Mom, Dad and Mimi an ornament for the Christmas Tree. Nana bought Daddy an ornament with a deer and a gun on it. Mommy got a Mom and Baby ornament and Mimi got a teachers ornament. I got an ornament, too! It was really fun opening the present. The wrapping paper was pretty and tasty!


This is my ornament! Nana and Papa got it in Bar Harbor. Isn't it sweet? Daddy is going to cut down a tree this weekend so we can hang our new ornaments on it. I can't wait!


This is a photo of me in my new high chair at Nana and Papa's house. I like it because I can get really close to the table so I can be in on all the action. My two bottom teeth are just waiting for some top teeth to come in so I can start eating with the grownups. I like to try all sorts of things. Papa gave me a little bite of mashed potato last night. I'm not sure how I feel about it...

xoxo
ayda.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe how big she is. So amazing.

Anonymous said...

your thumbs make me laugh!