Monday, September 17, 2007

Model-esque


Here's my first professional photo. Aren't I cute? I get to go have my photos taken 3 more times! When I'm 6 months old, 9 months old and a year! There were so many to choose from it was really hard for mum and dad. It's tough being a gorgeous baby, let me tell ya!

I caught a cold at daycare. I've been really stuffed up this weekend. Daddy tried to suck the snot out of my nose with this weird looking blue thing and I hated it! It's been hard for me to breathe and I've been pretty cranky about it. I had a nice long nap yesterday, though, and had a nice afternoon playing with Mimi and watching Nana sew me some cute new outfits on the sewing machine. They're a little big for me right now -- maybe in a couple months I'll actually get to wear them. They're so comfy looking I don't know if I can wait that long. I'm getting to be such a big baby that my pants are turning into shorts!

xoxo
Ayda.

No comments: