Thursday, August 16, 2007

Hungry Hungry Hippo!


I love to eat. I am now eating cereal and formula because sucking on the booby is just too slow these days! But when Mumma tries to feed me formula from a bottle I get really MAD! I'm no fool -- I know she's got the good stuff and that's what I like best.

I get very excited when I get a bottle and I like to hold it like I'm the boss, because, let's face it, I am. Sometimes my fingers get in the way -- I haven't figured out how to really work those yet.

Right now I weigh about 16 pounds and I'm 3 1/2 months old! I'm a growing girl...

xoxo
Ayda.

2 comments:

Mrs. W. said...

Dear Ayda~

I know that you are excited about adding real food to your diet but, do the grown-ups in your life realize that real food brings real changes to diaper contents? In my house, since I filled up the children when I nursed, the Daddy/hubby got to empty the diapers. :) It's a tradition you might want to start in your family. :)
Thanks for sharing such great pix and tales of babyhood!

Both Teams Played Hard said...

yummy