Monday, August 6, 2007

Big Girl

So I am officially 3 months old now. My Aunt Lisa sent me a purple rubber seat thing that I can sit up in. I've also noticed that I'm getting pudgier -- which only makes me more adorable!

I had cereal for the first time this weekend. How yummy! I've been so hungry lately that having something besides milk is pretty cool.

I've also started losing my hair. Yikes. Mum is embarrassed about it because I'm losing it across the back of my head leaving a patch on top and down by the base of my neck untouched. It's like a weirdo baby mullet. I couldn't care less buy my parents seem concerned.

Did I mention that I'm modeling now? Not for profit, mind you. But I had my first baby photos taken on Friday. Mum thinks they're going to come out great! We'll see.

xoxo
Ayda.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ayda-monkey- didn't i teach you to proof read?
xoxo momma