Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Holidaze

It's almost Christmas!!
I can't wait, mostly because I've been so good this year... at least I think I have.  Mumma is pretty happy that she hasn't been getting calls every other day from the Principal, or the Guidance Counselor, or the Nurse.... you get the idea.  Mrs. Metcalf is my teacher this year and Mum says she's good at her job.  I happen to think she has a lot of rules.  But that's another story for another day.

It's almost Christmas!!! (did I mention that?)

For Thanksgiving we went to Grandma and Grandpa's again.  It was a long ride, but Mum got a brand new car just before we left--so it was pretty comfy and we even stopped at a hotel with a pool in it on the way down.  Swimming at 10 o'clock at night is waaaaay more fun then swimming during the day!

It was nice to see all my cousins and aunts and uncles and great-grand mas from New York for a few days.  This is us in New York at a party.


Now we're getting ready around our house for Santa to come.  Isn't our tree pretty?  I picked it out and Vilee and I helped Mumma and Nana decorate it. 

I visited with Santa other day and let him know what I REALLY wanted.  It's a Baby Alive doll.... have you seen it?  You feed her and then she fills her diaper--awesome, huh?!  Mumma says we have our very OWN Baby Alive named Violet and "why can't you just feed her and then changer her diaper? I promise to let you!"  I assured her it was NOT the same.  I really hope I get it!  Vilee is still too little to ask for anything from Santa, so she'll just be surprised, I guess.  Maybe he'll bring her a pony since she loves horses so much!

After I went to see Santa,














I decorated cookies (and ate them),














and then Mumma had me do this funny thing...


...we were mannequins in the windows at her store!  I wore pajamas and pretended to listen to Mumma reading--for a little while anyway.  I was kinda antsy and I wanted to go out and watch this parade that was happening at the same time.  Sometimes I just can't help myself!

Christmas is COMING!!!

xoxo Ayda

No comments: