Monday, March 22, 2010

Elmo LIVE!

Last week, on St. Patricks Day, my day care went to go see Elmo and his friends from Sesame Street! We were all dressed up in our festive green, and Tammy and Twila even painted out faces with those funny clover things.



The show was pretty great. Elmo and his friends were so BIG! I asked Mumma why they didn't want to come hug me? But she explained that they probably didn't see me since I was wrapped around her neck any time they came close. They are a little clown like.



Even though I went in Tammy's car to the show, Mumma met us there and sat with me. I don't know if she enjoyed the show as much as I did, but she pretended just the same.



I've already been asking if I can go back to see Elmo again... I wish next year wasn't so far away!

Adios!
Ayda Sue Ellen

3 comments:

mimi said...

It looks like you had a CRAZY afternoon!

Wade said...

Aaaawwww...Mommy and lil lady and juicebox. Precious.

Anonymous said...

Such a cute pic of mama and ayda! miss you guys! xo pammy